The C.T.C. College has spacious area of 20140 sq. meters. The building consists
of the Principal's office, office for Clerical Staff, a big hall which is used as
Library and for college functions. The college building is constructed in double
story structure having 12 very spacious rooms. There are four laboratories each
facilitated with an office and store. There is a separate girls' common room and
staff room. There is spacious playground.
At present Science stream is running at UG Level in Maths and Bio Groups. A big
library equipped with 1850 books and Magazines are shelved. The science laboratories
are fully equipped with modern amenities for the benefit of students at UG level.
Under Ch. Tara Chand Shiksha Prasar Samiti, an Intermediate College is running known
as C.T.C. Inter College, which is affiliated to U.P. Board, Allahabad. It has separate
campus in which there are 32 rooms. 29 classes of 6th to 12th standard are being
run on U.P. Higher Secondary Pattern having Arts and Science Faculties.
The institution with its vast green background and impressive building is situated
in Taga Sarai and is located near "Temple of Mangali Mata", Hapur which is an important
town of NCR. Realizing the great necessity of primary education in and around Hapur.
Ch. Chandra Mani Tyagi Ji along with other social workers laid the foundation of
Ch. Tara Chand Inter College on 31st January 1971 near "Temple of Mangali Mata".
Since then this auspicious day is celebrated as "Foundation Day" every year. Considering
the problem of higher education of rural students, Ch. Tara Chand Shiksha Prasar
Samiti laid the foundation of C.T.C. Degree College near C.T.C. Inter College on
31st January 2000. Since 2001, Science classes in Maths and Bio group are running
very smoothly in the college.